Delivering new innovations to simplify your install
DH Series Hollow Metal Frame series for drywall applications offers a quality steel frame for enhanced strength for added security and less cost than traditional wood and aluminum door frames. The series also offers UL and Intertek Fire rating of up to 90 minutes for added benefit.
The DW Series could very well be the quickest and easiest door frame you’ll ever install. A new innovative corner locking system promotes a quick and simple install. The top corners “lock” together to avoid the need for added fasteners often seen with traditional door frames. This new corner design simplifies installations and does not require screws for fire rating.
With fewer components to assemble than other frame products, the DW Series – with header; strike and hinge sides is built to be quick and simple to install saving you time and money. And, it also allows easy conversion to heavy-weight hinges by grinding off hinge knubs. Plus, it ships with a primed finish only allowing you to apply your own finish that best matches the confines of your facility.
DW Series features and benefits
Simplified Installation with Quick-Corner Locking
- This innovative corner locking system enables a fast, simple install. The top corners lock together to avoid the need for added fasteners often seen with traditional door frames.
- Ideal for drywall application installations
Built for success
- Fewer components to assemble saving you time and money
- Easy conversion to heavy-weight hinges by grinding off hinge knubs
- Ships with a primed finish only allowing you to apply your own finish that best matches the confines of your facility
- Break-form frames giving you tight bend lines for sharp, crisp corners
- UL and Intertek Fire rating of up to 90 minutes for added benefit.
- SDI Certified (Steel Door Institute)
Better quality manufacturing
All Mesker products are SDI certified and built in the USA , produced from gavanealed, high quality, 16 Gauge (14 Gauge optional), American recycled steel.
Our quality stems from our process. At Mesker, we break-form all of our door frames. This allows our new DW series to give you a tight bend lines for sharp, crisp corners with a better finish. Giving you a better quality door frame with more value.
The DW Series is available in all the most common sizes. And, many standard sizes are available in the Mesker 72-hr Program. That means we can manufacture and ship to you within 72 hours! Contact your Mesker sales representative for details